Monday 7 January 2019

Lamb & Potato Curry


I love curry and I love lamb, I cook it for my Dad at every opportunity (poor Dad) and usually have some slow cooked lamb in the freezer.  This week I decided to use that and other store cupboard items to make a curry and created this really tasty lamb and potato curry.  

Syn free lamb and potato curry
It uses passata but isn’t especially tomato-y as it also has stock and loads of spices but isn’t too spicy (unless you want that!).  The lamb had a pulled appearance and the potatoes were cooked in the sauce so absorbed the flavor and were really tasty.

You could add whatever veggies you liked, personally I don’t like that many but for me this was exactly what I wanted.  A warm and filling meal that looked and tasted beautiful and even better was syn free!

If you’d like to try the lamb and potato curry my recipe is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment