Monday 8 October 2018

Syn free Chinese style chow mein


I don’t cook Chinese food often and every time I do I wonder why I leave it so long between meals.  The recipies are almost always syn free, totally packed with flavor and so quick I’ve made it fresh from scratch faster than the local restaurant can deliver.
 
This wekened was no exception. 

I bought some thinly sliced steaks and just didn’t know what to do with them so on a whim went for a really rich Chinese inspired beef and pepper dish with egg noodles that ended up being like a chow mein.

Syn free Chinese style beef and peppers with noodles (or chow mein)
I’d say start to finish this dish took 15 minutes to make and would have comfortably served a family of four so not only was it quick, it was easy and inexpensive too.

If you’d like to try the syn free steak sorta chow mein the recipe is here

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment