Monday 8 October 2018

The Ultimate Syn Free Soup

OK so I’m almost never ill but at a recent dinner I was poisoned, dramatic I know but I was and it was horrible.  I honestly couldn’t face any food that and as I tried to figure out what to eat I remembered the old Italian wedding soup.  This is a recipe I came across in America and I sincerely apologise to anyone that’s had the full fat, full flavour version for what I have done.

Syn free chicken, meatball and orzo soup
This soup is a broth but bulked up with chicken, meatballs and orzo pasta.  It’s good for the soul and cures food poisoning (!) and is an excellent go to for colds and generally any time you feel blah.
I have no idea how many syns the crackers were but if you see them don’t buy them, I would’ve been better off chewing the table mat so I shall count none as I threw them away

The soup however is very worth making, especially if you have leftover chicken, if you have a cold or just need a good soup I highly recommend you give it a try

The recipe is here

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment