Tuesday 19 June 2018

Syn free chicken adobo

Having eaten Slimming World friendly food for years now I sometimes find myself in a totally boring cycle of the same stuff, so when I found this Asian inspired meal with a combination of flavours I’ve never tried I adjusted it to be SW friendly and gave it a go.

The result was a deeply flavourful, easy to make slower cooker meal which comes in at one syn for all.  That’s in the optional teaspoon of honey in the sauce so, as I did not eat all 12 pieces and all the sauce I discounted and went with syn free as it would be 1 syn for all the sauce and none for the chicken…negligible

I’d really recommend giving it a try.  No marinating and something different for dinner.  

Obviously SW suggest you have speed food with every meal and this contains one.  If you would like to add a side of stir fried veggies that would be perfect, in this instance I was true to the original dish and went without.

Syn free chicken adobo with basmati rice
If you’d like to try the syn free chicken adobo the recipe is here

Enjoy
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment