Monday 5 March 2018

Deconstructed meatball & halloumi kebabs

Anyone that knows me knows that every Friday my best friend comes over for dinner and I try some concoction out on her.  Some are more successful than others but she’s a brave soul and rolls with it. 

I don’t always have time to make something elaborate and one of our favourite go to dinners is my ‘from the freezer deconstructed kebabs’.  It couldn’t be much easier as it’s syn free sw meatballs and halloumi on a bed of cous cous with roasted veg.

Low syn meatballs and halloumi deconstructed kebabs
Halloumi is not syn free, you can use your HEA or you can syn it depending on how much you use/eat.  I like halloumi (a lot) so it's staying in my kebabs but reardless they are still low syn, quick an deasy so a winner in my home.

To be honest, it’s not really a recipe but how I make this and timings are here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment