Monday 9 April 2018

Pork & Sundried Tomato Meatballs


Saw these at Tesco the other day, they’re a Weight Watchers pre-made meal.  I don’t eat pre-packaged food but I thought they sounded interesting so I made them as a snack.  

It’s 1 syn for all 12 meatballs which I’m pretty happy with (that's for the sundried tomatoes).

They’d be great in a passata based sauce with extra veg, herbs and some chillis but I didn’t want to mess about doing all that, I had the nibbles, wanted something savoury and fancied giving them a try.  They’d be great as part of a tapas meal as well – they’re not dry as pork can sometimes be and the sundried tomato really gives them flavor.
Slimming World friendly pork & sundried tomato meatballs

If you’d like to try the 1 syn pork & sundried tomato meatballs the recipe is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment