Monday 6 January 2020

Chilli Chocolate Bites


I absolutely LOVE these little bites.  They’re ¾ syn each but, unlike the usual slimming style cakes, actually feel like a cake.

They’re very decadent tasting, really chocolatey and have either a warm chilli tingle or a kick – depending how heavy handed you are with the crushed chilli flakes!   I’ve found there’s always one bun that has more chilli in than the others and it’s a great delight when it’s not me that gets it.

Yes, at 3/4 syn each these are higher in syns than a lot of the things I make but they’re really good for something different or like me if you have a friend also on SW coming for coffee and cakes.

Low Syn Chilli Chocolate Bites
Try them while they’re still warm, they’re like chocolate brownies and some of the chocolate chips won’t have totally melted.  Delicious.....

If you want to try the low syn chocolate chilli bites the recipe is here

Enjoy!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment