Thursday 2 January 2020

New Year - Time for Soup


Now it’s the New Year I need to focus and be mindful of what I’m eating as I’ve been totally off plan for the entire Holiday season and this moring my work trousers today made sure I knew it….so back to basics with overnight oats for breakfast and soup for lunch.   

I’m very picky with soup plus I refuse to waste a lot of syns on something I can make myself so yesterday I made a big old batch of syn free Chinese Style Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup to keep me going (plus I threw away the naughtty food)

Syn free Chinese style chicken and sweetcorn soup
Ok I admit it's not the same as having whatever you want from the Christmas nibbles selection but it's tasty, filling and best of all syn free!

If you also need to be able to move in your trousers and want to make soup to kickstart the year the recipe is here!

Enjoy

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment