Friday 28 January 2022

Low Syn Chocolate (Weetabix) Donuts

So let me say first that this is 6 chocolate donuts for 2.5 syns.  Not sure I even need to say much more than that! 

Yes they are squished Weetabix with chocolate and salted caramel flavours, yes they are my HEB but they’re donuts and that makes my dieting heart happy

 



The longer I do Slimming World, or any time I focus on reducing my weight, it couldn’t be more clear that the easiest way is for the food to look and taste good and not to make me feel like I’m missing out so today I didn’t care, I had six donuts and fruit for lunch and enjoyed it way more than just the two Weetabix, two eggs and some yoghurt that essentially it is.

This is insanely easy to make, if you’d like to try the recipe is here

Enjoy

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment