Thursday 27 January 2022

Syn Free Baked Salmon with Soy, Lime & Chilli with Crushed Garlic Baby Potatoes

I was lucky enough to have dinner at Miller & Carter the other day and usually I go for a steak as it’s syn free but the lovely lady said there was a salmon special with potatoes and a lobster and prosecco sauce.  Clearly I went for that and it was amazing, but as we know there wasn’t a syn friendly thing on that plate once the salmon had been pan fried and everything had a touch of oil so I decided to recreate as best I can but making into an everyday meal


 

This salmon is baked with soy, lime and chilli to give a really good taste which is different to pan frying but the potatoes and veggies are true to the meal I had

It is absolutely delicious and one of my go to meals, I highly recommend you try it!

If you’d like to try the syn free baked salmon with crushed garlicky potatoes the recipe is here

Enjoy!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment