Thursday 8 September 2016

18 Months Later

I’ve been looking through old photos and came across a ‘before’ I didn’t even know I had…it literally stopped me in my tracks to see it and realise that this was me, and me not that long ago.  I lost almost 100 pounds in less than a year and have kept it off for 6 months now, so this is 2015 and now....

Almost 100 pounds gone for good
I think on the losing weight journey we can forget where we started, I know for one that I’ve been a bit stuck as I’m at target and it feels like there’s no motivation, well there is – its right here in this photo.  I do not EVER want to look like that again and as important as that I don’t want to feel like that again.  I don’t want to look round and wonder if I can fit in a seat, if I’m taking up too much room and I like being able to cross my legs.  It’s so many small things that held me back, and now they don’t…but every day I  have to make the right choices and I know I always will, that’s the trade off.  A healthier lifestyle or not, but photos like this keep me on track and focused.

Whatever your journey, and wherever you are in it maybe it’s your time to take a breath and see how well you’ve done, we all support otehrs and it’s good to take a moment out and be kind to ourselves.

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment