Tuesday 21 February 2017

Syn Free Salt & Pepper Chilli Chicken

This syn free fakeaway is perfect for those nights when only really tasty Chinese food will do.  I like a lot of spice so the garlic and chilli is perfect for me but you can cut it down (or out altogether) if you prefer a non-spicy version.  I was going to serve with egg fried rice but in the end I had a big bowl of the chicken and veggies and that was enough, it’s really filling.

Syn free salt & pepper chilli chicken
I know there are people that will count the use of Smash as a coating base as a tweak, I do not.  Each to their own, I’ve lost almost 7 stone without counting this tweak so for me it’s ok.  If that doesn’t work for you please feel free to syn away.

However you count it, this is a really filling meal that is syn free and quicker to cook than it would take most takeaways to arrive!!  If you’d like to give it a go the recipe is here

Enjoy!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment