Friday 28 April 2017

Syn Free Diet Coke Chicken

I’ve been resisting making this for years, no idea why but the other night I found myself with no dinner and wanted to create something from what I had on the house (couldn’t be bothered to go out again!) and looking around for inspiration I saw diet coke and I knew I had frozen chicken, kinda made my mind up for me really!

Syn free diet coke chicken
OK, the jury was out as it bubbled away as I thought it was going to be a runny mess but after about 20 minutes the sauce had really thickened and I ended up with a BBQ style sauce, my chicken was moist and tender and the resulting meal was absolutely delicious.

If you want to give it a try my recipe is here, there are lots versions of diet coke chicken out there, and this is the only one I’ve done, but I often read that diet coke chicken is runny and all I can say is doing it this way does not end up with a runny meal!

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment