Wednesday 4 July 2018

Syn free Mocktail

Ok, strictly this isn’t food or a recipe but it’s very cool nevertheless.

Syn free mocktails!!
Anyone that know me knows I LOVE my wine and prosecco (hence having to join SW in the first place!) and sometimes I really miss having a glass or three sat in the sunshine.  Don’t get me wrong, I often do but sometimes I try substitute with a more SW friendly (and less boozy) option.  So far this is my favourite as it tastes like a cross between pink gin and prosecco – both in my top three drinks!

Prosecco flavourings are from Sainsburys...
Just mix your sugar free pink lemonade with a good glug of the prosecco flavouring – maybe my taste buds are broken but I mean a good tablespoon at least or I can’t taste it (you can try adding in bits to taste, you can always add more) plus a few drops strawberry essence, fresh raspberries and a load of ice

Et voila.  A perfect mocktail for these hot evenings in the garden.

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment