Wednesday 1 August 2018

Syn Free Portobello Mushroom Burger

Technically this isn’t a recipe, it’s a meal suggestion but when I came to make this I realized that I had no idea how to make the ‘bun’.  Clearly I know to get two mushrooms but there’s loads of different suggestions online including leaving or removing the gills so I thought I’d put this down to make it all clear.

Syn free portobello mushroom burger & chips!
I used Slimming World chimichanga burgers, they’re spicy and one of the only things I like in the SW frozen food range, cheese was HEA and the rest was all free!

Dinner took 25 minutes from start to finish to make and felt really decadent.  I love that eating healthy in my home includes burger ad chips!

If you want to try this, the how to is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment