Thursday 10 September 2020

Chicken Stir Fry with Lime and Ginger

Anyone who knows me knows I do not love my veggies and I can often eat food without rather than force down a salad but oddly I love a good stir fry.  My Dad makes the best stir fry out there but he sadly doesn’t live in my house so today I was brave and made my own

I share this only because it shows exactly what 25 minutes and using stuff from the fridge can give you. 

This is a chicken breast, the veggies from my fridge, lots of fresh ginger, lime juice and oyster sauce.  Now had I left it there it would have been syn free but I did add a few cashew nuts so they need counting but it’s worth it.


There's no right or wrong with this meal, if you have any meat and veggies this is such a great way to use them, if you'd like to give it a go the ingredients and method I used for this syn free (apart from the optonal cashew nuts) are here

Time to raid the fridge!

Enjoy

Kathy xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment