Tuesday 15 September 2020

Steak and Blue Cheese Wrap

I seem to get into a rut every so often with what I eat, cooking the same things over and over so I’ve set myself a challenge to try think of new, tasty meals that are quick to make

When I lived in America, one of my favourite salads was steak and blue cheese so I’ve made it into a delicious wrap for lunch by using thin slices of  roast beef and pan frying red onions and baby peppers with frylite until they’re starting to brown and putting the meat in, making sure it’s all lovely and golden before popping on a HEB wrap and sprinkling with just a little blue cheese from my HEA to make a syn free wrap

It’s a bit like a philly cheese steak without the sauce but absolutely packed full of flavour and perfect for lunch.

Just a different idea and super quick and easy although I may have overfilled the wrap!!!

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment