Tuesday 17 November 2015

Courgetti Spaghetti

I’ve had a birthday month, yes I’m too old for a birthday month but I don’t care.  It’s included lots of meals I wouldn’t usually eat (yes, that would be you pizza), champagne and a lot of wine but so far I’ve managed to stay on track in fact I've lost another three pounds over the past few weeks.  

I’ve tried not to go too far off my Slimming World routine and it’s been ok (says the woman who has a weigh in tonight!).  I’ve had more carbs than normal but managed to stick with the dried pasta and where possible I’ve been replacing it with my courgetti spaghetti which really does help me stop the weight piling on.

So I’m sharing a photo of my syn free slow cooked chilli from the freezer with courgetti spaghetti in the hope that it will save me from a gain tonight!  

Chilli with Courgetti Spaghetti
If you need to cut out the carbs give it a try, it’s surprisingly tasty, quick and easy.

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment