Thursday 21 January 2016

Chocolate Nutella Brownie Bites

These were not my idea, one of the lovely ladies in my SW class posted the recipe and by the end of the day several of us had made them as they really can’t be any more tasty or easier.  I did mine a little before group and took them for a post weigh-in treat while they were still warm. 

Chocolate brownie bites
Let me just say this picture doesn't do them justice, they were much nicer looking than they seem here although a couple were a bit wonky! 

They’re 2 syns each for a small cookie but they taste absolutely delicious.  These would be great to make when surprise visitors pop by as it’s only four ingredients and 6 minutes in the oven…doesn’t get much better than that!!!

I only had a couple left after class but I put them in an airtight container and they were still really good the next day.  At breakfast (ooopsie).

If you want to give them a try the recipe is here

Enjoy!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment