Thursday 19 May 2016

Smoked ham wrapped crustless quiches

I have to own up, I absolutely did not want to try the crustless quiche, all I could think when it was mentioned in class was that it was a nasty, eggy bomb and missing pastry which was the best bit of the quiche anyway.  That was until one of the ladies at work, who is also on slimming world, brought one in for me to try.  
 
Yes, I waited until she left my office to eat it in case it was nasty and I had to throw it away and fake enjoying it…but after all that whining I really, really enjoyed it.  Helped massively by the fact she wrapped it in smoked ham which made them like little yummy omelet pockets.

Smoked ham wrapped crustless quiches
I’ve made them a couple of times now and everyone likes them, they’re great for a quick lunch as pretty much any leftover meat or veggies can be thrown in and you can make them to cater for different tastes, personally I add ham, cheese, onion and pepper but it’s whatever you want.
My recipe is here – let me know if there’s any really great flavor combinations I should try!

Enjoy
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment