Sunday 13 November 2016

Ryvita Ferrero Rocher

I think when you’re watching what you eat chocolate suddenly becomes more important, well, it does to me!  I like chocolate jellies but now the weather’s colder maybe I’m bored of them or maybe I just fancy something different so I tried making the ryvita Ferraro Rocher.  Now I know you can do them with scan bran and Weetabix but I went for the Ryvita ones as it seemed sensible that they would have the most authentic taste, and they do.  
 
These Slimming World friendly Ferrero Rocher come in at 1 syn each if you haven’t had your HEB or 1.5 if you had and they’re really, really good!  They taste very authentic and are definitely very chocolatey.  A real Ferrero Rocher is 3.5 syns so you can have four instead of one, that’s the way I look at it anyway!
1 syn Ryvita Ferrero Rocher
For a special occasion instead of rolling in chocolate options you could do that and sprinkle with gold dust.  It’s not a bad idea for the holiday season and our non-slimming world friends seem to find them just as good so they’re perfect to share.  If you want to give them a try the recipe is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment