Wednesday 16 November 2016

Courgette & Cheese Tots

Let’s be honest, everyone loves a good cheesy potato tot and I wanted to make a SW friendly version.  After a few attempts I settled on these cheesy courgette tots, adding some speed to my day whilst keeping the cheesy goodness!  Probably not the way SW intend for me to up my speed but it works for me.

They’re only ¾ syn each maximum (depending on what healthy extras you’ve got for the day) and if you use as your HEA and B they’re totally syn free!!!  Which, to me, is absolutely awesome as I sometimes miss that cheese on toast/melted cheese treat…not anymore!  

Low Syn Cheesy Courgette Tots
Give them a try, make sure to take all your angst out on the courgettes and wring them out really well, but do try them...even kids and picky adults give these the thumbs up.  The recipe is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment