Wednesday 31 October 2018

The lunch time dilemma

As many of you know I’ve been following the Slimming World cooking style for years now and I’d stared to struggle with something different for lunch.  

I’ve pretty much had every leftover, low syn wrap and soup I could think of but really wanted to make something new but it couldn’t take forever as I’ve been trying to get to the gym so this had to be simple, quick and tasty.

This chicken, sausage, feta and pesto pasta salad absolutely hits the spot.  It's basically the contents of my fridge jazzed up and put in lunchboxes and I have to say was the best lunch I've had in a while.

Low syn chicken, sausage, feta and pesto pasta salad
You can use whatever you like, steak and blue cheese, roasted Mediterranean vegetables and feta, even sausage and roast peppers. The list is almost endless, whatever you like and whatever's lurking in your fridge.

If you want to try a pasta salad for lunch I'd highly recommend giving this one a go

Enjoy!

Kathy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment