Thursday 18 June 2020

Syn Free Keema & Peas

I love curry especially on miserable days like today and quite often I get bored of the same old chicken curry with veggies, blah blah so I wanted to make a keema as it’s a really tasty, dry curry that makes me eat peas.  Which I hate but I know I should give them a chance (ha ha)

Problem I found with keema is that it was always too soft so I spoke to the lovely chef at the Indian restaurant I go to who gave me some great pointers and whilst it’s never going to be as  good as a full on lamb keema cooked in ghee this is a really tasty curry that’s quick to make, you can freeze it and everyone I tried it on loves it!

Syn free keema & peas
If you’d like to give the syn free keema & peas a try the recipe is here

Enjoy!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment