Friday 12 June 2020

Lentil Cheeseburger Fritatta

I admit it, this sounds like a disgusting idea but trust me, it really isn’t!  I love frittata as it’s a magical way to mix everything you want to use up with a few eggs, spices, plonk cheese on the top et voila, a delicious and quick meal but I wasn’t really sure this time as I’ve never used lentils in a frittata and wasn’t sure how it’d go but I’d decided with some spiced minced beef it would have enough bulk to work - and it did.

Syn free lentil & cheeseburger fritatta
The same frittata base would work with loads of different combos; tuna and sweetcorn, chicken and sausage, chilli – it all works and it a great way to use up whatever’s in the fridge

If you’d like to try the syn free lentil and cheeseburger fritatta the recipe is here

Enjoy!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment