Monday 11 July 2016

Syn free cheese stuffed bacon burgers

I don’t think there’s much more I want to hear in a sentence than ‘cheese stuffed burgers’ and ‘syn free’ so when I saw a battered, deep friend version of this burger I decided to use the concept to create a slimming world friendly burger that didn’t compromise on taste but wasn’t a million syns a portion.

Instead of making inside an onion ring, battering and deep frying (as delicious as that sounds) I’ve opted to create hearty burgers stuffed with cheesy yumminess and whatever else you fancy.  I kept the onion ring but I could just as easily have put that in the meat mix, maybe adding roasted peppers, jalapenos, olives, a squirt of ketchup – anything really inside the burger.  

Syn free cheese stuffed bacon burgers
As long as you’re careful to seal them tightly the filings will warm through, the cheese will melt inside and be gooey and perfect when you cut into the burger.  Give them a go, they’re super simple to do and incredibly filling.  My recipe for syn free cheese stuffed bacon burgers is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment