Monday 18 July 2016

Teriyaki Chicken with Egg Fried Rice and Veggies

I love this meal, it seems really decadent with the sticky sauce and sesame seeds plus the egg fried rice makes me feel like I’m having a treat when actually this is absolutely all on plan.

At 2 syns a portion for the teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds everything else is syn free and it’s so incredibly quick to make, in fact when I did this it took me longer tow ash and chop the veg than cook the meal!
Teriyaki chicken with egg fried rice and stir fry veg
I love the slightly more professional look of a timbale of rice with spring onions on top and had I thought about it I would’ve added a little red chilli for the colour too but regardless it was a great tasting and looking meal which I think is really important when you’re on a diet. 

If you’d like to give it a try the recipe is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment