Friday 17 March 2017

Low Syn Chilli Chocolate Bites

These mini chilli chocolate brownie bites are ¾ syn each and absolutely delicious.  They’re super chocolate-y and have a cake/brownie consistency that I’ve missed since being on Slimming World.  I love baked oats but sometimes it’s good to have a cake if you know what I mean.

Low syn chilli chocolate bites
To be honest, these are my Mum’s idea.  She brought some to my place at the weekend but hers were made with spelt flour, butter, potato and sugar – which I didn’t know til I’d had two…uh oh….anyway I really liked them and decided to create a Slimming World friendly version!

The chilli isn’t too hot, I promise.  I like spicy food and thought a teaspoon of chili flakes was a good place to start and when I tried them I think it’s about right.  Leaves you with a warmth plus the chillis cut through any sweetness in the mixture but you could add more/less to suit your own taste or fresh chilli too….whatever works.

If you’d like to try these low syn chilli chocolate bites the recipe is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment