Friday 10 March 2017

Salted Caramel Bites – ½ a syn each!

I absolutely love these little bites, they’re the most ‘cake’ like treats I’ve had on Slimming World so far and at only ½ a syn each definitely worth making.

Salted caramel brownie bites with white chocolate and pomegranate topping
For a change I decided to snazz them up, usually that means melting curly wurly crumbles on the top but not today, this time I made a white chocolate quark topping and quickly piped it onto the cooled buns sprinkling some pomegranate seeds on the finished buns for added colour and texture.  They’re slightly tart too which compliments the cakes perfectly.

This time my mixture made 24 buns which are 12 syns for all, just add 2 syns to the whole lots for your white chocolate topping and there you go – bite sized chocolate salted caramel brownies that won’t ruin your healthy eating!  If you want to give them a try the recipe is here

Enjoy
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment