Saturday 27 January 2018

Boozy Baked Oats – Syn Free!

I have baked oats with a big bowl of fruit for breakfast pretty much every day and love it.  All sorts of flavours but last night I decided to try something new and made boozy ones for an after dinner treat.

Prosecco, Pina Colada and G&T Syn Free Baked oats!
It’s the same basic recipe as I always use but these were prosecco, gin & tonic and pina colada.  I topped all three with a quark/white chocolate options shot/sweetener combo, piped and decorated which made them 2 syns for all six.  If you want to syn the cooked please feel free, as there were two raspberries and two chunks of pineapple I didn’t but that’s my choice.

To make them mixed like this I did one plain vanilla baked oats mixture, divided into three bowls and flavoured each bowl differently to give two buns in three flavours.

Something different and definitely worth the effort!

If you want to try baked oats the recipe is here

Enjoy
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment