Tuesday 9 January 2018

Slimming World Yorkshire Puddings from a Yorkshire Girl!

Anyone that knows me knows I’m from Yorkshire and as a good Yorkshire girl refuse point blank to ever use frozen Yorkshire puddings.  Why on earth would anyone use them when you can make the real thing quickly and easily and they are SO much better.  Not just a little bit better but a whole lot.

Slimming World Yorkshire Puddings - only 1 syn each
Don’t worry about the hot oil part of making Yorkshires.  If you do it my way you don’t ever take the muffin tray out of the oven when it’s hot – you take your batter to the oil.  Much safer and easier on your hands!

Being on Slimming World doesn’t mean you can’t have them, for me they’re the best part of any roast meal, it just means you have them within your syn allowance and these are the perfect go to recipe.  1 syn each and they’re awesome, in theory I can have 15 – now that might be worth a try!  Not one person I’ve made them for has anything but good things to say about this version and to be honest I don’t think it’s crossed anyone’s mind they’re a healthier version of the traditional recipe.

You can serve alongside our favorite roast, with syn free gravy or you can add sausages and make toad in the hole.  Whatever you choose to do I know you’ll love them.

You can make the batter a couple of hours in advance if that helps you plan your timings, if I do I pop in an airtight container.  Just give it a quick whisk again before going in the oven.

If you want to give he 1 syn Yorkshire puddings a try the recipe is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment