Thursday 24 March 2016

2 syn Chocolate Easter cake

One of the ladies at class brought in a delicious chocolate cake the other day, it was super chocolaty and none of us could believe it when she said it was scan bran and microwaved!  

I’ve used the ingredients and just tweaked the flavorings to suit my taste and it’s delicious, but even better - when chatting in group we wondered what it would be like as an Easter cake to try save us from chocolate eggs...so this is my 2 syn a slice scan bran Easter cake.   

3 syns a slice including the golden egg!
1 syn for the cake and one for the golden egg.  Well, ok that’s not entirely true.  The cake is supposed to be cut into 16 pieces but I just couldn’t do that as if I’m going to have cake I want a big bit so I only managed eight slices which come in at 2 syns each with an extra one for the golden egg - but I’m still happy that they’re a very indulgent use of 3 syns!

You can miss the chocolate egg off and take of a syn or use mini eggs, they’re a syn each as well.
As if it couldn’t get any better the cake only takes 5 minutes in the microwave to cook…recipe is here

Enjoy!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment