Friday 11 March 2016

Face to Face Friday

I’ve lost almost 7 stone now, it’s something like 6 stone 11 on Slimming World and a few pounds before I started class, so it’s safe to say that all up I’ve now lost over 7 stone and it’s taken me less than a year to lose the weight.

Technically I’m at my personal target now and as such I’m sort of trying to stick at this weight.  In one way that’s harder than dieting as you sort of have to relax your focus (no one can lose forever) but for me I know I can’t ever totally relax and just eat/drink whatever I want as I’ll put it all back on again – which is my biggest fear.

But every so often I see a photo of the ‘old’ me and I can compare directly to what I look like now, so here goes.  This is what 7 stone less looks like sat on the naughty step!  

7 stone less and 11 months later....
Yes, it’s difficult.
Yes, it’s has to take over your life.
Yes, it can be miserable.
Yes, you will always miss take aways, cake and wine.
No, you can’t eat what you want, what you used to and still lose weight

But, and the thing you have to remind yourself all the time is 

Yes, the effort and planning are very, very worth it 

Good luck with your own journey

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment