Wednesday 30 March 2016

Almost syn free Thai Chicken Curry

I love curry and I also love quick meals that look and taste great but don’t leave me stuck in the kitchen all night (I drink all the wine when I'l left on my own!!!).  

This Thai curry is absolutely perfect.  It’s 1½ syns a portion (from the Muller Lights), creamy and tasty, has as much of a kick to it as you like think it looks great.  Can’t really argue when all said and done! 
Thai chicken curry, jasmine rice and lime zest granuels
When I made this at the weekend it took about 15-20 minutes from start to finish, which is the time it’d take the local takeaway to deliver to the house and doesn’t come with the free side order of syns and guilt!!!

This curry would be just as good with fish, prawns or even a firmer white fish like cod, so I added a little suggestion at the bottom of the recipe if you wanted to give thaht a go, I’ll try making one over the next couple of weeks and let you know how I get on. 

If you’d like to try the creamy Thai chicken curry the recipe is here.

For extra speed foods you can add steamed green beans or a quick stir fry or red peppers and onions with garlic and a pinch of cury powder on the side.

Enjoy!


Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment