Wednesday 4 January 2017

Salted Caramel Brownie Bites

I love chocolate brownies and have tried quite a few different variations, all in the name of finding the best slimming version of course!!  These salted caramel mini bites are probably the best I’ve made yet although I will force myself to keep trying more to find out.  

Salted caramel chocolate brownie bites
The whole mix is only 12 syns from which I made 22 little brownies, it was suggested that maybe I could make bigger ones but these were for a taster in class so I didn’t want to but if you made into four big muffins that would only be 3 syns per cake which I think is great as they’re so rich.

You can crumble a curly wurly on the top if you want to add to the chocolate-y goodness but to be honest, when I did I found it sort of cooked out, or almost evaporated to the point where it was a waste of the extra 6 syns.  Maybe adding it half way through cooking would have been better….

If you’d like to give the low syn slated caramel chocolate brownie yummy bites a try the recipe is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment