Friday 20 January 2017

Syn Free Pizza

My Mum used to tell me pizza was all the food groups which made it healthy, now I’m not saying she’s wrong (she’s my Mum, she’s never wrong) but I don’t think 13 syns for a slice of meat feast is going to be super helpful on slimming world, especially as I am physically incapable of having just one slice.

So anyway yesterday there was a breakthrough in my slimming world friendly kitchen – syn free meat feast pizza that’s absolutely and totally delicious…ok, it honestly sounds too good to be true but it isn’t!

Syn free meat feast pizza
To be syn free it’s your HEA and HEB but even if not it’s only going to be about 3 syns a half, which is two triangle slices…so for 6 syns you get a whole thin, cheese and loads of toppings which is less than half the syns in one regular slice.

It couldn’t be easier, the recipe is here.  I used porky light sausages and they’re great, my non-slimming world taster couldn’t tell they weren’t full fat sausages and at only ½ a syn each I have to say even if I wasn’t on slimming world I’d eat them.

You can obviously make these crispy based pizzas however you like, meat feast was just my choice.  Load with roasted veggies for a vegetarian option, prawns, chicken and bacon with corn, anything you have to hand, it’s super versatile, quick and easy.

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment