Monday 22 August 2016

Low Syn Pizza Bites

I think it’s fair to say my favourite food is pizza, after all it is all the food groups!  I’m always looking for ways to have pizza and not use a years’ worth of syns in one mouthful.

This idea was a surprise and not something I made up in fact I came home the other day to find them in progress in the kitchen and couldn’t believe how simple the concept is and how you truly can have whatever you want and still have live a healthy lifestyle.  It’s really easy to do, quick and can be adjusted to suit whatever your personal tastes are and what you have to hand.  I also think it’s a great idea for homes with kids as you can share these and no one feels like they’re missing out…smiles all round!
Low syn pizza bites
The bites come in a about 1-2 syns a serving depending what you put in them and whether or not you’ve had your healthy extras for the day so they are a treat but that's what syns are for and I for one will happily use my syns on pizza!

The recipe is here, feel free to use what you like.  It can be a completely vegetarian snack or you could use tuna, prawns, sweetcorn and olives for a Mediterranean option!

Enjoy!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment