Wednesday 31 August 2016

Syn free pasta crustless quiche

OK, I readily admit this sounds weird.  It’s not an omelette nor is it pasta…it’s some hybrid syn free mix!  No, that isn’t really selling it but it’s good, it’s very easy, quick and it’s different as well as being super filling.  You can use whatever packet pasta mixes you have to hand as well as whatever meat and veg is spare so really it’s a huge win when you don’t have the time or ingredients to do much.
Chicken & mushroom syn free pasta crustless quiche

I think I might try a tomato/Bolognese type one next and see how that goes...maybe make them into muffins for lunch.  There’s a couple of ideas to have a go at still, I’ll let you know but in the meantime the recipe for my chicken and mushroom pasta crustless quiche (rolls off the tongue) is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment