Monday 13 June 2016

Chocolate Strawberry Faux-Ribos

I’ve been making fake Haribos for ages, playing with different flavor ideas and combinations and came up with something slightly different recently.  I was heading to visit a friend who I know loves chocolate so I decided to try a new strawberry/dark chocolate combo out on her.  A hit, they taste like jelly Quality Street – and that can’t be a bad thing in any dieter’s book!  

We sat and ate the faux-ribos and drank wine (well, I did she doesn’t drink so I had to drink it all) and chatted away.  An excellent evening helped by the fact the entire box of jellies was only 2 ½ syns…there had to be 40 in there in the end.  Pity my wine was two days’ worth of syns, but you can’t have everything!  

If you want to give the strawberry chocolate faux-ribos a try the recipie is here

Low syn chocolate strawberry jellies
I’ve made a few different versions of them now, plain, white chocolate and dark.  They’re so quick and easy to make, give them a try and if you have any flavor ideas let me know!

Enjoy
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment