Thursday 16 June 2016

Syn free cheese scones

I love cheese and found I was really missing it so I tried these syn free cheese scones.  Now, I’m not going to enter into the pros and cons of tweaks but yes, these are a tweak so please do not eat your own body weight in scones!  

You can have them with stew as dumplings or similar as well, they’re a great alternative to bread but definitely better straight from the oven with loads of herbs.

I made 8 scones from the mixture and whilst I acknowledge the fact they look rustic I like that, they're homemade and it's cheese so I'm happy!


Syn free cheese scones
Until some brave soul tells me different, these original cheese scones are free but I might try them with cheese and onion smash (3.5 syns per pack) and/or add finely chopped onion and bacon to the mix…both of which I think would be really delicious, will let you know…the syn free recipe is here

Enjoy!
Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment