Wednesday 14 October 2015

Slimming World Chocolate Brownie Muffins

This week it was the Christmas countdown in class and we had a taster.  As I’m always going on about the virtues of Weetabix muffins it was, of course, my job to make and deliver some and I decided in addition to orange and ginger muffins I’d try something new, chocolate brownie muffins.

I’m not a huge chocolate fan but recently I’ve had the chocolate munchies and have worked on a new version to my Weetabix muffins.  Unlike the other flavours, these are more like brownies and are not syn free, but a portion is FIVE muffins HEB and only 2 syns so I can live with that!  Warning though, they are bitter, as they would be using cocoa powder so if you don’t like dark chocolate you won’t like them, but if you do, well you’re all set!

The reaction in class was mixed, overall everyone liked them although there were a few faces pulled at first!!

So here is my slimming world chocolate brownie muffin recipe, I’m going to make them with a choc shot and see if they’re more of a milk chocolate flavor so watch this space!

Orange and ginger, chocolate brownie and blueberry vanilla muffins!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment