Friday 23 October 2015

Syn Free Pizza

I miss pizza, my Mum used to tell me it was all the food groups – that might answer where my weight issues started!  
 
Anyway, I’ve really wanted pizza recently and have been thinking about what I can do to incorporate it into my Slimming World diet and have made a pizza omelet (or as my friend calls it a pomlette!!).
Bear with me, I know it sounds disgusting but it isn’t!  It’s an omelet with passata, cheese (healthy extra a) and whatever toppings you like.  Today I made cheats meat feast with SW meatballs, 
 sausage, bacon medallions, onions and peppers.  It was really, really good!  Plus it tasted like pizza.
I tried two different ways to get the toppings done, under the grill on a tray and leaving it in the pan under the grill.  Leaving it in the pan worked slightly better to slide onto the plate but the actual taste was no different.  

Syn free pizza

No, this is not exactly like having Dominos deliver you a delicious pizza to your door but that comes in at a whopping 8 ½ syns a slice while the ponlette is syn free which works for me.
If you fancy trying it the recipe is here.  

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment