Wednesday 23 September 2015

25 weeks later - 70 pounds down

Yesterday I got my 5 stone certificate.  It’s taken just over five months and I’ve been following the Slimming World plan.  I’ve also been strict with what I eat, probably more so than one needs to be but once I’d made the decision to commit to losing the weight it was a bit of a case of all or nothing!

I’ve used a general rule of thumb not to eat anything with a fat content higher than 5% which isn’t exactly the Slimming World way but it isn’t not – if you get what I mean.  I religiously keep a food diary, record everything and try not to go over my syns (some nights out mean I have to invoke my flexible syn option!) plus every week when I’ve been weighed I record it on the diary so I know how I did in a week, it means I can pick out weeks that I lost the most and do them again if I need to jump start the weight loss.  I’ve cut down on carbs and come up with some really tasty options including courgettispaghetti when I need a pasta fix!

70 pounds lost in 25 weeks


On this weight loss journey I’ve been adjusting my target by ½ a stone a time and my plan is to keep doing that until I’m happy - but I think I’m almost there, no I’m not the thinnest woman in the world but for me I think it’s a good place to be, and that’s the key…find where you want to be, where you’re happy and stay there…only you know the right weight and shape for you. Good luck!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment