Thursday 3 September 2015

Guess this means I’m certifiable!

Maybe I'm motivated by shiny stickers, maybe certificates or maybe it's being weighed every Tuesday night by someone else and not being able to fudge the number of the scales....whatever it is last night I put the certificates out on the dining room table just to see how I've done and I couldn't believe it so here goes...my weight loss in Slimming World certificates!


It's now week 23 and, as you can see, I've lost just over 4 1/2 stone.  I'm at my personal target and about to start what I think will be a very difficult chapter - maintaining.  It's different for everyone but so far I've been able to say 'I'm on a diet' and not have that chocolate or wine, but now I'm on a diet but I'm not at the same time if that makes sense?  Clearly I won't ever be 21 again and able to eat and drink anything that doesn't get out of the way but I think continuing with healthy cooking options and being careful should be a start.  Back into the kitchen to cook up a storm I think!!!!

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment