Monday 7 September 2015

Tasty Sunday Roast on a Diet


Yesterday I had my awesome friend over for Sunday lunch, she’s been on Slimming World for about three years and has lost three stone but she’s finding it hard to stay on the diet track at the moment so I offered to make her a Sunday roast to cheer her up.

As you can tell, I love to cook and truly believe that food is love.  Everything I cook for my family and friends I make the way they want it which results in a lot of smiles although they don’t always know about my sneaky recipe tweaking in the background. 

This dinner is syn free apart from the gravy which I counted was about 4 I think but an excellent use of some of the day’s allowance!

I’ve recreated the recipe here although there’s probably more of a dash of this and a big dollop of that in the mix than I want to admit.  Try it though, adjust to suit your taste and I’m positive you’ll enjoy it as much as we did.

Kathy xx

Absolutely delicious and still diet friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment