Wednesday 9 September 2015

Courgetti Spaghetti

Sometimes I need to cut the carbs, I find that for me they don’t help my weight loss at all and I’m usually super careful about what I have.  I try to stick to rice and as a treat have boiled new potatoes but wherever I can I avoid bread and heavy pasta dishes although the temptation for a good paella can be too much!

While no carbs is usually fine, sometimes my dinners looked a bit feeble…I love chilli, keema and peas, stir fries and it’s not the same without a base.  One my colleagues said she’s bought courgette spaghetti at Tesco.  It sounded like a good idea but to me maybe a little bland so I tweaked that idea slightly to give more body and taste.  

Now I make courgetti spaghetti with courgettes, baby leeks, garlic and a chicken stock.  It’s not much of a ‘recipe’ really but it’s here for anyone interested.

Kathy xx 

Prawn and veggie stir fry with courgetti spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment